The first thing school teaches you to do is how to plan your time. Of course, nobody wants to spent the whole day studying, life is much more than that. Everybody wants to have time for going out with friends, playing games, relaxing and at the same time still make it to the next year of study. Here comes in hand a very important skill – self-management and planning. If you learn how to do it at school, you will never have any troubles finding free time in future.
Can you really combine everything?
The answer is yes, of course! Just a little effort from your side and your homework is done quickly and easily. The main secret is to learn how to plan and organize your time. Of course, it is hard to do something, when you just have a pile of homework to write you left for the very last day. But look at our suggestions, we will show you how to get rid of it in no time!
- Always write down your homework clearly and carefully. It is easy to get into the situation when you don’t know the assignment or don’t understand what is required. Write down everything the teacher says in class about the assignment and don’t hesitate to ask questions until everything is clear.
- Look at the homework list and try to determine how much time you will need approximately to complete each one. At first it will be a bit hard for you to set the time, but with the experience you will easily tell how much time you need for what. Add 5-10 minutes for every task just in case.
- Look at your schedule and learn, how much time at most you can devote to homework every day, aside from your school hours, extracurricular activities and some free time.
- Fit the assignments you have into hours you have for studying. Don’t forget to set the priorities and check, which assignments you better start long before the due date to deliver the best quality (long papers, projects etc.)
- Allow yourself breaks. Your mind cannot stay focused all the time, it needs to distract for a few minutes to be active again. Make 5-minute breaks every time you feel your brain can’t study anymore. But don’t distract yourself too much. Going for a small walk is good, but playing a computer game may not be such a good idea. Don’t hesitate to contact HomeworkHelpDesk if you’re a busy student.