Even if you prefer to complete your homework assignments on your own, you may find yourself in a situation when there is simply no time for it. However, it does not mean that you have to sacrifice your academic success. The solution is to purchase a paper from a professional writing service.
First of all, you need to choose between two options:
- Buying a ready paper. Many writing services have hundreds of pre-written academic papers in their databases and offer them for sale. It is usually cheaper than ordering a piece to be written for you, but a pre-written text may not fully meet the specific guidelines of your assignment, and its formatting may be inaccurate. Besides, there are dishonest writing services that sell the same paper to many clients. You can’t be sure that none of other buyers will upload it onto the Web where your teacher’s anti-plagiarism check can detect it. If your instructor discovers that your piece of writing is not actually yours, it will bring you great problems, up to being expelled.
- Ordering a paper to be written for you from scratch. This is generally a more reliable method, though more expensive as well. If you choose a trustworthy service, a professional writer will produce an excellent paper tailored to your individual needs. Your specific guidelines on how to work on your assignment will be strictly followed. Most services accept orders with tight deadlines – below 24 or even below 12 hours.
When choosing a service to order your paper from, consider the following:
- Do they promise to do any revisions you need for free? (A good writing service should.)
- Do they have a money-back guarantee policy? (A good writing service should.)
- How do their prices compare to average in the market? (A good writing service can’t charge ridiculously low fees. If they declare that they hire only writers whose native language is English, or only writers from the US and the UK, their prices should be considerably higher than average.)
The process of using a writing service includes the following stages:
- You send them the details of your assignment by email or special form on their website. You will be required to state the academic level, the deadline, and the number of pages.
- They use this information to give you an exact price quote. The reply usually comes within several minutes.
- If you agree to use their services, they charge you and pass your order to the writer.
- They send you a completed work. You check it and order a revision if needed.